Top 10 Paris Instagrammers You Need To Follow
I follow all sorts of people on instagrams. My friends, of course. Foodies. Travelers. Cat owners. But I have a soft spot for people instagramming from my hometown. Here are some of my favourite Paris-based snappers right now:
1. Vutheara Kham is a UI/UX Designer. He also one of the most followed French instagrammers.
2. @JuanJerez is a Spanish photographer who currently lives in Paris and reveals the city in stunning, mostly black-and-white shots.
3. Joanna Lemanska, aka Miss Cool Pics, is actually from Poland but her instagram pictures from Paris beautifully capture her unique point of view of the city of light.
4. My Little Paris share all things trendy in Paris. Their instagram pics combine cute graphics, gorgeous pics of the city, some fashion and a little food porn of course.
5. Nathalie Geffroy’s Nath Paris captures daily slices of life in Paris. Nathalie is an artistic director at an ad agency and her creativity definitely comes through in her beautiful instagram pictures.
6. Carin Olsson moved to Paris from Stockholm to study French for four months. Her instagram account is just delightful to follow.
7. Lindsey Tramuta is a writer and photographer and Paris is the main star of her instagram feed.
8. Explore Paris with Shannon Ferguson, yet another American living in Paris. With the motto ‘when in Paris, do as the Parisians do,’ Shannon captures Parisians in their daily lives, the monuments, the city’s architectures.
9. There’s nothing quite like seeing Paris through a writer’s eyes. And it helps when that writer is also on instagram. I love Tatiana de Rosnay‘s books (Sarah’s Key, A Secret Kept,The House I Loved) and I love following her on instagram, where she showcases her love of her friends, family and city. There’s a lot of pictures of paper and pen too 😉
10. Vahram’s instagram is a great designer, he’s also a very decent photographer, sharing pics from both Paris and New York of course.
What are some of your favourite instragram peeps (Paris based or not)?
Visit our facebook page and tell us about it!